Take care of one another — Calling all TteS Families!
A six week challenge to promote family fun! 20 spots available for families with children under 19 years old, living in the home.
The challenge weeks:
- Draw a medicine wheel, talk about what the wheel represents to your family
- Gather rocks to paint, write positive words, paint flowers, paint to use in a garden, animals, names
- Purchase healthy snacks, “NO COOKING’, pepperoni, cheese, vegetables, crackers, fruit, enjoy quality time with no cooking, children set-up the buffet
- Bird watching
- Assemble a craft together — family fun
- Enjoy out doors, potato sack race, three legged race, egg on spoon rate
Upload your family pictures from each weekly task to the Knucwtens Kwseltkten Facebook page with words #FAMChallenge by the end of each week! $50 gift card for participants that complete the six week challenge. Those who place in the grand prize challenge do not receive the $50 participant gift card. Starts May 9th! Last day for submission June 15th at 3:30pm.
Contact: Lisa, by messenger on their Facebook Page, by phone at 778-765-4120, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Sign-up form MUST be filled in to take part in the challenge!