During this time, our body, mind and spirit may be feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and full of mixed emotions. This is to remind everyone to ensure they take necessary time for themselves and family, as this needs to be a balanced priority in everyone’s daily life and work schedule.
If you or your loved ones require additional mental or emotional support we have provided links to several resources below.
PLEASE REACH OUT
Support is available:
- Reach your local mental health and substance use centre for community-based supports by calling 310-MHSU (6478).
- Call a crisis line for immediate assistance (24 hours, 7 days per week):
- Interior Crisis Line Network – 1-888-353-2273/C.A.R.E.
- KUU-US (Indigenous) Crisis Line – 1-800-588-8717
- Métis Crisis Line – 1-888-638-4722
- LifeWorks Crisis Support Line (24 hours, 7 days per week): 1-844-751-2133
The following are downloadable documents with additional information and supports:
- FNHA Wellness Supports
- QHS Emergency Contact Numbers
- KUU-US Crisis Response
- Quick Reference Mental Health Supports
Continued healing prayers for you and your loved ones.