The Community Health Representative (CHR) provides health advocacy, referral and resource services to all Tk’emlups te Secwépemc members. As CHR, Anne Leonard:
- Takes a lead role in planning and developing community health programs to promote health and wellness for all community members.
- Assists band members accessing medical and dental services
- Liaises with First Nations Health Authority when patient medical travel is required for out of town Medical/Dental appointments.
- Processes TTES member Medical/Dental Policy applications for supplementary Medical/Dental reimbursements/payments, in accordance with the Medical/Dental Policy.
- Liaises with Qwemstin Health Society to assist TTES members to access a variety of services and care options
- Coordinates workshops and classes to provide the TTES community with the latest health information on a variety of topics
The Medical/Dental policy is posted below, as is the Medical/Dental Policy.
Downloadable Forms & Applications
To access information regarding First Nations Health Benefits:
If you have any questions regarding the Community Health please contact Anne Leonard (250) 828-9707 or email@example.com and she will be happy to assist you.
Online Medical/Dental Application
Application Form PDF