Rules and Regulations
For the 2023-2024 season, Blazers tickets for each game will be distributed by random draw. We are using this system in an effort to ensure fair and equitable distribution to as many band members as possible. Details:
- Each game will have two sets of tickets available, a set of two and a set of four.
- Only one entry per game for either 2 or 4 tickets
- Notice of entry opening/closing dates will be made on Facebook, TteS website (this page!) and through the TteS Communications App.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or phone
- All games start at 7pm unless noted otherwise
Please understand there may be special circumstances where dates and deadlines need to be adjusted due to holidays, weekends etc.
Please ensure you meet all of the following conditions to be eligible for the Blazers Tickets Draw. You must:
- be a TteS band member
- be available to attend the game
- be able to pickup the tickets in-person
- have not received tickets from the band for at the last 6 games