The Tk’emlúps te Secwépemc is a fast growing and vital organization committed to the development and progress of its Band members as well as its community. As such, TteS is looking for highly qualified, motivated and dynamic team members.
|Job Posting Description||Reference #||Closing Date||Status|
|Back-fill – Events and Communications Coordinator||2017-001||January 9, 2017||Filled|
|TteS KM Study Project Coordinator||2017-002||January 20, 2017||Filled|
|Natural Resources Permitting Specialist||2017-003||January 20, 2017||Screening|
|Secretary to C&C||2017-004||January 30, 2017||Filled|
|Human Resources Admin Manager||2017-005||February 17, 2017||Screening|
|GYW – Admin. Assistants||2017-006||February 13, 2017||Filled|
|Archaeological & Cultural Heritage Field Director||2017-007||March 3, 2017||Filled|
|Skelep School Principal||2017-008||March 3, 2017||Screening|
|Education Manager||2017-009||March 10, 2017||Screening|
|Project Lead – Seasons of Change||2017-010||March 10, 2017||Screening|
|Job Posting CORP Project Coordinator 2017||2017-011||March 24, 2017||ON HOLD|
|Job Posting-Petro Can On-Call Attendant 2016-039||2017-012||March 17, 2017||OPEN|
|On-Call Custodian 2017||2017-013||OPEN||OPEN|
|On-Call Security Guard 2017||2017-014||OPEN||OPEN|
|Job Posting TteS KM Project Executive Assistant March 2017||2017-015||April 7, 2017||OPEN|
|JOB Post Family Support Worker 2017||2017-016||March 31, 2017||OPEN|
|Job Posting AJW 2017 Maternity Backfill||2017-017||March 31, 2017||OPEN|
The core values of the Tk’emlúps te Secwépemc are a commitment to:
- A high performance culture designed to achieve excellence
- Freedom to encourage staff to engage in open exchange of ideas and thought
- Continuous improvement through self-evaluation and external review
- Fostering the values of openness, honesty, tolerance, fairness, trust and responsibility in social, moral and cultural matters
- Transparency in decision-making and accountability
- Equity and merit as the fundamental principles for the achievement of the full potential of all staff
To apply for any of our current opportunities, please fill out our TteS Job Application Form.
Submit, along with cover letter, resume, and references to one of the following:
- Online: Job Application Form
- or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by fax: 250.828.9847
- or in person: Human Resources office #200 – 330 Chief Alex Thomas Way.
Office Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m (closed for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00pm)
- INCLUDE REFERENCE NUMBERS: Please make sure you include the reference number on your Application or Cover Letter
- BE AWARE OF DEADLINES : Late subbmissions or submissions with out a Job Application WILL NOT be considered”
- Open – Accepting applications for posted position
- Screening – Posting has closed, applications short listed.
- Interviewing – Short listed candidates have been contacted for an interview.
- Selection Process – Assessing interviews to select an applicant.
- Filled – Competition is closed, no longer accepting for posted position.
- On hold – For a variety of reasons, recruitment activity has been suspended.
- Cancelled – The recruitment of posted position has been terminated