Councillor Rosanne Casmir
Lands, Leasing & Taxation
Rosanne is in her second term as a TteS Councillor, she was first elected in 2009.
- Portfolio 2009-2012: Lands, Leasing and Taxation
- Portfolio 2012-2015: Housing and Planning and Engineering
- Graduate of the Business Administration Diploma Program
- Graduate of the Certificate in Business Program
- Graduate of the Home Support Worker and Long Term Care Aide Program
- Female First Nations Entrepreneur, the WrapZone (5.3 years)
- 2007 First Nations Business of the Year Excellence Award, Kamloops Chamber of Commerce
- 2008 First Nations Business of the Year Excellence Award, Kamloops Chamber of Commerce
- 2008 Female Entrepreneur of the Year Award, All Nations Trust Company
Vision: Know your passion, visualize your plan, collect your resources, and be determined to succeed!
Councillor Howard Campbell
Councillor Jeanette Jules
Jeanette is in her second term as a TteS Councillor, she was first elected in 2009.
- Portfolio 2009-2012: Natural Resources / Legal, Land Claims
- Portfolio 2012-2015: Natural Resources / Legal
- First year of formal schooling was at the Kamloops Indian Residential School (KIRS) as a day scholar and as a resident.
- From grade three onward, I attended public school in the City of Kamloops.
- Numerous workshops and training in the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Language Proficiency Certification (In Progress) – Simon Fraser University – Kamloops Campus
History: I have lived and worked in this community all of my life and during that time I have committed 32 years to developing an education program for our children at Little Fawn Nursery School and in the Education Department.
Vision: We must create better communication services for our membership. Communication needs to be open and we must invite dialogue through the use of mail, e-mail, our newsletter, the internet, and a continually updated website. I believe that education is our foundation for the future and that within this foundation we must find our Secwepemc culture and traditional values. The children and young adults are our future and we must prepare them to know their past and live and work in the modern world.
Councillor Nacoma George
Housing & Planning & Engineering
Councillor Katy Gottfriedson
Shared Services/Day Scholars
Councillor Eagle Casimir
Councillor Viola Thomas